2 Days Bike Tour(Temples+Countryside)
Day 1: Visit the hidden temples on backroad
About This Tour
- LocationAngkor small Circuit
- Tour start7:30am – 3:00pm
- Total distance25km( Approx)
The price is per person. Our tour groups size are nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Full-day bike tour to Angkor Archaeological park from Siem Reap
- Enjoy your drive with a professional tour guide along back roads in scenic Siem Reap while en route to experience a different side of the majestic Angkor Temples complex and learn the history of the temples.
- See majestic Angkor Wat, the masterpiece of the Khmer empire.
- Visit the south gate of Angkor Thom And See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple.
- Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Visit the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
- Enjoy your Khmer-style lunch by Sras Srang lake.
- Tours are limited to 7 participants to ensure small groups.
- Tours are led by our English speaking guide, who was born and raised in Siem Reap and knows well the city and its surroundings.
- Pick up is at your hotel at approximately 7:30 am. We will forwarding to the ticket booth to buy the ticket for visiting the temple if our values have done that cause, the tour will start to the main temple(Angkor Wat largest religious monument in the world). On the short circuit tour, you will have the chance to visit the extraordinary historical sites surrounding Siem Reap: We will visit Angkor Wat which is considered to be the greatest of the Khmer temples. There you will find Khmer art which reached the height of its glory in the 12 century. We will then go to the south gate of Angkor Thom and visit the Bayon temple which is the stone facing of Avalokiteshvara and the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. The tour then takes us to the Terrace of Elephants that the main terrace for the KIng sits on to observe the training of elephants. Keep going to see an amazing view of Ta Prohm, left as it was discovered. Kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries with their mighty roots. After Ta Prom, we will take a moment to stop and relax and to purchase food and drinks at restaurants and shops. We will then visit the Banteay Kdey temple followed by a short ride back into town to drop off the values at the hotel or some places in Siem Reap. You will find this to be a truly enjoyable way to experience the magic of the temples of Angkor
Day 2: Visit the gorgeous countryside
About This Tour
- Tour start7:30am – 12:30pm
- Total distance20km( Approx)
- This a fantastic way of seeing the beautiful countryside outside of the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap town. During your ride, you will be regularly greeted by the friendly villagers as you pass by. This is a different atmosphere, undisturbed by the crowds. Bike around the countryside and see a different side to the Cambodian culture. This is a great opportunity to learn about how rural life in the Cambodian countryside differs from that of Siem Reap town. Pass by the local children going to school, the colorful traditional Khmer style stilt houses and cruise through the rice paddies dotted all around the countryside. This is a ride that can suit every ability level, as your tour guide will adjust the speed and breaks that you will have dependent on your ability. This is a great opportunity to take a break from the busier tourist sites of Siem Reap. You will have the chance to cruise along the red dirt roads of the countryside, with plenty of opportunities to take lots of photos of the picturesque countryside and of the local villages. You will also experience how the locals trade and do business at the local market. As well as visiting Arthvear pagoda, an ancient pagoda placed in idyllic countryside, where you can really see how the monks go about their day to day lives. The ride will begin along Siem Reap river, then out of town through some lovely villages. Take a moment to breathe in the fresh country air, while seeing the vast array of farmland and animals of the Cambodian countryside. The rice paddies are seemingly endless, and the herds of water buffalos and cows are everywhere. During your ride, you will also see many indigenous species of birds flying overhead and settling in the flooded rice paddies. Ride past the villagers while they go about their day to day routine of tending fields, managing livestock and taking some time to relax while doing some fishing. And to top it all off, cycling by the lotus flower fields near Tonle Sap lake. Once you have arrived at the lake, this is a great opportunity to have a drink, relax a little and take some pictures of the gorgeous lake. Once you are refreshed your guide will take you back to the hotel or some places in Siem Reap.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes and good front suspension (Giant).
- Cool drink & and coconut juice
- Hotel pick up / Drop-off
- You will need an Angkor Pass for this tour. If you don’t already have one, you can purchase one upon entry to the Angkor Zone.
What to bring?
- Camera, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, suitable footwear