3 Days Significant Bike Tour(Temples+Tonle Sap Lake+West Baray)
Day 1: Visit the spectacular temples in Angkor Archaeological Park
About This Tour
- LocationAngkor small Circuit
- Tour start8:30am – 4:00pm
- Total distance25km( Approx)
The price is per person. Our tour groups size are nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Full-day bike tour to Angkor Archaeological park from Siem Reap
- Enjoy your drive with a professional tour guide along back roads in scenic Siem Reap while en route to experience a different side of the majestic Angkor Temples complex and learn the history of the temples.
- See majestic Angkor Wat, the masterpiece of the Khmer empire.
- Visit the south gate of Angkor Thom And See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple.
- Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Visit the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
- Enjoy your Khmer-style lunch by Sras Srang lake.
- Tours are limited to 7 participants to ensure small groups.
- Tours are led by our English speaking guide, who was born and raised in Siem Reap and knows well the city and its surroundings.
- Pick up is at your hotel at approximately 7:30 am. We will forwarding to the ticket booth to buy the ticket for visiting the temple if our values have done that cause, the tour will start to the main temple(Angkor Wat largest religious monument in the world). On the short circuit tour, you will have the chance to visit the extraordinary historical sites surrounding Siem Reap: We will visit Angkor Wat which is considered to be the greatest of the Khmer temples. There you will find Khmer art which reached the height of its glory in the 12 the century. We will then go to the south gate of Angkor Thom and visit the Bayon temple which is the stone facing of Avalokiteshvara and the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. The tour then takes us to the Terrace of Elephants that the main terrace for the KIng sits on to observe the training of elephants. Keep going to see an amazing view of Ta Prohm, left as it was discovered. Kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries with their mighty roots. After Ta Prom, we will take a moment to stop and relax and to purchase food and drinks at restaurants and shops. We will then visit the Banteay Kdey temple followed by a short ride back into town to drop off the values at the hotel or some places in Siem Reap. You will find this to be a truly enjoyable way to experience the magic of the temples of Angkor
Day 2: Visit the floating village and a huge fresh water in Southeast Asia
About This Tour
- LocationTonle Sap Lake
- Tour start7:30am – 3:00pm
- Total distance35km( Approx)
- Stilts house, Floating market, Floating house, Floating monastery
- Prey Kop community
- Traditional fishing
- Boat riding
- Local foods
- Kampong Phluk is a commune and village in Siem Reap Province in northern-central Cambodia, it has 20km from Siem Reap city. Kampong Pluk is it a real Khmer. I mean inhabitants, those people were living by Khmer traditional. their households made of wood and bamboo built on stilts of about 6m to 7m high. During the dry season when the lake is low and lack of water those buildings look like the skyscrapers.
Monastery in village : when we have arrived at the destination, they were organizing the convenient boat for us, it’s comprise swimming lingerie, the shirt for passengers. We were on the boat 30mn to reach the floating monastery. While visiting the monastery, we would enjoy the peaceful and beautiful scenery. The monastery was surrounded by the lake.
Prey Kop Community : when we leave from the pagoda, we will visit the local community. There is the density of tall forests. Even more, we could take the small boats to visit the surrounding. If you have rent the small boats over there, it means that you can help the local woman. Because before the woman over there has no work to do, just stay at home and taking of their children. No income revenue for their family, that why the leader of an association had created that to support to them.
The main lake: The last of the tour, leaving from the community. We just over one more village to the main part of the lake. You could have a good capture and get the fresh air.
Day 3: Visit a largest reservoir in 11th century
About This Tour
- LocationWest Baray
- Tour start7:30am – 3:00pm
- Total distance20->25km( Approx)
- West Baray or Baray Teuk Thla “clear water Baray” is one of two enormous reservoirs found in the Angkor Archeological Park. West Baray, as the name suggests, is found west of the walled city of Angkor Thom. An identical reservoir was built to the east. Construction began in the 11th century during the reign of King Suryavarman I, and it was completed under King Udayadityavarman II, who also built the Baphuon Temple. Baray in Khmer means reservoir. West Baray is rectangular in shape and measures 7. kilometers by 2.1 kilometers making it, along with East Baray, two of the largest hand-cut reservoirs ever constructed on earth. In West Baray, an artificial island was created called West Mebon on which a Hindu Temple was built. In modern times, a lock was built in the West Baray’s southern dike, raising the water level for irrigation south to the rice fields toward Tonle Sap Lake. Today the reservoir retains water in its western end year-round; during the rainy season, water advances to the east completing reaching all four dikes. With clear still waters, West Baray has become a popular place for swimming and boat rides provided by local residents. On occasion, seaplanes have also used the reservoir as an airstrip.
- West Baray does not require the purchase of a temple pass. Along with our bicycle tour, discover the genuine rural lifestyle of the Cambodia people living in the wonderful and peaceful landscape found just north of Siem Reap. Our cycling begins in the early refreshing beauty of the morning and continues until noon.
In this tour we will be leaving the hotel at 7:30 am and ride to our destination located some 20km from the Siem Reap town
We will stop and visit a typical local market that provides food and a wide variety of vegetables and fruits for daily use by the local people.
We will travel to see this amazing manmade water reservoir located 5km from the Angkor Wat temple.
In addition to visiting West Baray, you come to know well some aspects of the lifestyle of Cambodian people living in the countryside and jungle, and you will have the opportunity to converse with some villagers or with students in the countryside schools.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes and good front suspension (Giant).
- Cool drink & and coconut juice
- Boat fee
- Hotel pick up / Drop-off
- You will need an Angkor Pass for this tour. If you don’t already have one, you can purchase one upon entry to the Angkor Zone.