Angkor Adventure And Beyond
from USD $295.00
Day 1: Phnom Krom for Sunset Cycling Tour
About This Tour
- LocationPhnom Krom Mountain
- Duration4:00 hours
- Tour start2:30 pm
- Total distance20km-23km( Approx)
Please noteThe price is per person. Our tour group size is nice and small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
Destination To Visible
- Phnom Krom Mountain
- Green rice-paddy and farmers
- Local Market &Local School
- Leave your hotel at 2:30 pm ride through to see a local market where you could see all the products in on the ground and continue to the mountain where is our destination and will be finished after sunset. Have a local snack on the way back like the baby duck egg, fruit shake, and dessert.
- On the way we ridding, our knowledgeable guide will describe you to understand about the attractive lifestyle of Cambodia people living in that area and also have the opportunity to meet and speak with the villagers and students in the local schools. Moreover, you will have the chance to get beautiful photos with a lotus filed, green rice-paddy and farmers.
- We will lead you to see a beautiful landscape at the low land area and a great sunset on the top of Phnom Krom mountain which was located some 14km from the Seim reap town.
Day 2: Angkor Wat Cycle Discovery
About This Tour
- LocationAngkor small Circuit
- Tour start8:30am – 4:00pm
- Total distance25km( Approx)
Please noteThe price is per person. Our tour groups size are nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Full-day bike tour to Angkor Archaeological Park from Siem Reap
- Enjoy your drive with a professional tour guide along back roads in scenic Siem Reap while en route to experience a different side of the majestic Angkor Temples complex and learn the history of the temples.
- See majestic Angkor Wat, the masterpiece of the Khmer empire.
- Visit the south gate of Angkor Thom And See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple.
- Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Visit the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
- Enjoy your Khmer-style lunch by Sras Srang lake.
- Tours are limited to 7 participants to ensure small groups.
- Tours are led by our English speaking guide, who was born and raised in Siem Reap and knows well the city and its surroundings.
- Pick up is at your hotel at approximately 7:30 am. We will forwarding to the ticket booth to buy the ticket for visiting the temple if our values have done that cause, the tour will start to the main temple(Angkor Wat largest religious monument in the world). On the short circuit tour, you will have the chance to visit the extraordinary historical sites surrounding Siem Reap: We will visit Angkor Wat which is considered to be the greatest of the Khmer temples. There you will find Khmer art which reached the height of its glory in the 12 century. We will then go to the south gate of Angkor Thom and visit the Bayon temple which is the stone facing of Avalokiteshvara and the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. The tour then takes us to the Terrace of Elephants that the main terrace for the KIng sits on to observe the training of elephants. Keep going to see an amazing view of Ta Prohm, left as it was discovered. Kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries with their mighty roots. After Ta Prom, we will take a moment to stop and relax and to purchase food and drinks at restaurants and shops. We will then visit the Banteay Kdey temple followed by a short ride back into town to drop off the values at the hotel or some places in Siem Reap. You will find this to be a truly enjoyable way to experience the magic of the temples of Angkor