About This Tour
- LocationAngkor small Circuit
- Duration8 hours
- Tour start4:30am – 1:30pm
- Total distance22-25km( Approx)
The price is per person. Our tour group’s size is nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- See majestic Angkor Wat Sunrise, Considered the masterpiece of the entire Khmer empire, And capture the quintessential shots at sunrise.
- Visit the south gate of Angkor Thom
- See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple
- Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Ta Nei temple which is the hidden gem temple
- Visit the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
- Visit an antique reservoir called ” Sras Srang lake “.
4:30 am: Our guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby. Your experienced professional tour guide will lead the way and share temple history. See majestic Angkor Wat, Considered the masterpiece of the entire Khmer empire, And capture the quintessential shots at sunrise.
8:00 am: Start cycling after finished the Angkor Wat sunrise, then visit the south gate of Angkor Thom And See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple. Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants.
10:00 am: Cycling next to visible the hidden gem in the trail to see the ruined temple in the jungle one that many tourists can’t see “Ta Nei Temple”. Time to relax, and enjoy yummy local fresh fruits here.
11:00 am: Forward to see the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
12:00: Take a break to have a wonderful lunch-time at the local restaurant closed to Srah Srang Reservoir.End of the tour transfer back to the hotel by tuk-tuk or car.