Bike The Floating Village and Sunset on Cruise
About This Tour
- LocationSiem Reap Floating village, Tonle Sap
- Duration5 hours(Approx)
- Tour Start2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Total distance25km( Approx)
The price is per person. Our tour group’s size is nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
Destination To Visible
- Local Market & Local School
- Green rice paddy and farmers
- Ancient Pagoda (The Khmer empire temple called Wat Chedei)
- Lotus farm (The Lotus Farm is a unique workshop in the world. It aims to present in detail though in an entertaining manner, the exceptional production of the most ecological fabric made from lotus fiber)
- Local hand-products (Cambodia Basket)
- Sunset at Tonle Sap on Cruise
2:30 pm: Leaving your hotel in the southern Siem Reap which call Chrav village see a fantastic way of seeing the beautiful countryside outside of the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap town. This is a great opportunity to learn about how rural life in the Cambodian countryside differs from town, Pass by the local children going to school, and doing farm feeding the animals mostly thy are feeding pigs, cows, and buffalo. You will also experience how the locals trade and do business at the local market.
3:00 pm: As well as visiting Arthvear pagoda is an ancient pagoda placed in the idyllic countryside, where you can really see how the monks go about their day-to-day lives. Take a moment to breathe in the fresh country air and relax like the locals to refresh with cool water and soft drink. Cycling through the small path to see the local hand-products, weaving baskets by water hyacinth, they are a community helping orphans doing work. Across the lotus flower fields and lotus farm near Tonle Sap lake.
4:30 pm: It's time to take a cruise and witness the sunset over the Tonle Sap.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes, and good front suspension (Giant).
- Cool Water, Coconut Juice
- Boat fee included
- Hotel pick-up / Drop-off