Angkor Cycling Discovery
from USD $268.00
Day 1: Angkor Wat Cycle Discovery
About This Tour
- LocationAngkor small Circuit
- Tour start8:30am – 4:00pm
- Total distance25km( Approx)
Please noteThe price is per person. Our tour groups size are nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Full-day bike tour to Angkor Archaeological Park from Siem Reap
- Enjoy your drive with a professional tour guide along back roads in scenic Siem Reap while en route to experience a different side of the majestic Angkor Temples complex and learn the history of the temples.
- See majestic Angkor Wat, the masterpiece of the Khmer empire.
- Visit the south gate of Angkor Thom And See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple.
- Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Visit the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
- Enjoy your Khmer-style lunch by Sras Srang lake.
- Tours are limited to 7 participants to ensure small groups.
- Tours are led by our English speaking guide, who was born and raised in Siem Reap and knows well the city and its surroundings.
- Pick up is at your hotel at approximately 7:30 am. We will forwarding to the ticket booth to buy the ticket for visiting the temple if our values have done that cause, the tour will start to the main temple(Angkor Wat largest religious monument in the world). On the short circuit tour, you will have the chance to visit the extraordinary historical sites surrounding Siem Reap: We will visit Angkor Wat which is considered to be the greatest of the Khmer temples. There you will find Khmer art which reached the height of its glory in the 12 century. We will then go to the south gate of Angkor Thom and visit the Bayon temple which is the stone facing of Avalokiteshvara and the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. The tour then takes us to the Terrace of Elephants that the main terrace for the KIng sits on to observe the training of elephants. Keep going to see an amazing view of Ta Prohm, left as it was discovered. Kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries with their mighty roots. After Ta Prom, we will take a moment to stop and relax and to purchase food and drinks at restaurants and shops. We will then visit the Banteay Kdey temple followed by a short ride back into town to drop off the values at the hotel or some places in Siem Reap. You will find this to be a truly enjoyable way to experience the magic of the temples of Angkor
Day 2: Unique Ping Stone Temple 10 Century(lady temple)
About This Tour
- LocationBateay Srie Temple
- Tour start7:30am – 3:00pm
- Total distance35km( Approx)
- Beautiful local countryside
- Local villages/people
- Animals Rice Paddy
- Natural surroundings
- See Basket Weaving
- Banteay Srei Temple
- We’re starting the tour at 7:30 am, directly to buy the ticket at Angkor zone. Ridding through the main Angkor Archaeological Park 20km approaching to Banteay Srei temple. On the way, we gonna enjoy the atmosphere around, water buffaloes busking in the waterhole. Take a rest to see the people weaving the basket, and also creating the sugar palm. Getting to know about scarecrow which is the local superstitions, and how do they using it?
- Banteay Srei Temple, Date: Mid 10th century(967) King: The temple was founded by a Brahmin named Yajnavaraha who was attached to Rajendravarman II. Culture: Hindu(Shiva). The temple was built in Ishvarapura, the city of Lord Shiva. Banteay Srei temple has often been described as a gem of a temple. The images are appropriated as the temple’s dimension are quite small and refinement of it’s carving reached a level which found no an equivalent in other Khmer temples.