Angkor Wat Bike
Angkor Wat Bike Tour
About this tour
- LocationAngkor small Circuit
- Duration8 hours
- Tour start8:00am – 3:00pm
- Total distance22-25km( Approx)
The tour cost is 40$ per person
- See majestic Angkor Wat, the masterpiece of the Khmer empire.
- Visit the south gate of Angkor Thom
- See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple.
- Experience the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Ta Nei temple which is the hidden gem temple
- Visit the jungle temple, Ta Prom, where trees intertwine their trunks with ancient ruins.
- Visit antique reservoir Sras Srang lake.
8:00 am: Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby by tuk-tuk or car to the main temple Angkor wat which is considered to be the greatest of the Khmer temple. There you will find Khmer art which reached the height of its glory in the 12 century.
10:00 am: Start your cycling and go to see an amazing view of Ta Prohm, left as it was discovered. A spectacular root tree and a Hollywood movie were filmed here as it calls Tomb raider by Angelina Jolie.
11:30 am. Take a break to have a wonderful lunchtime at the local restaurant.
1:00 pm: Next, cycling to visible the hidden gem in the trail to see the ruined temple in the jungle one that many tourists can’t see “Ta Nei Temple”.
2:00 pm: Then go to the east gate of Angkor Thom and visit the Bayon temple which is the stone facing of Avalokiteshvara and the state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII. The tour then takes us to the Terrace of Elephants the main terrace the KIng sits on to observe the training of elephants.3:00 pm: End of the tour, we will have yummy local fresh fruits for you and transfer you back to the hotel by tuk-tuk or car.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes, and good front suspension (Giant).
- Bottle water
- Fresh Fruits
- Support Transportation
- Hotel Pick up / Drop-off at your hotel by Tuk Tuk or Car
that need good shoes and no flip flop if you wish to visit the 3rd floor of Angkor Wat temple, You need to wear long trousers and hide your shoulder.