About this tour
- LocationAngkor Park | Beng Mealea Temple
- Duration8 hours
- Tour start8:00am
The price is per person. Our tour group’s size is nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Local villages/people
- Animals, cows, water buffaloes,…eta Rice Paddy Fields, palm tree planting Natural surroundings
- See knives, axes chisels being produced
- See losing temple
- Beng Mealea hidden Temple
This journey provides our guests with the ideal fusion of nature, rural life in the countryside, and old culture. Explore undiscovered paths to reach the stunning Beng Mealea temple, located 60 kilometers from the center of Siem Reap.
You will pass through towns, small farms, and rice fields along the route, giving you a glimpse into people's daily lives. Beng Mealea is a breathtaking, extensively overgrown temple complex that is well worth a visit because of its ideal photogenic features, which include gorgeously carved bas reliefs, roots entwining with temple walls, and a deep forest encircling the complex.
We'll take you via beautiful trails and tracks on the way back to Siem Reap, giving you another opportunity to view Cambodia from a new perspective.
- 1 Motorcycle, 1 Guide for Driver. Honda Dream is our Motorbike
- Bottle Water & Coke
- Transportation: Kick Start Motorcycle
- Some snacks and local bites are included. But you will have to pay for the main dishes of the local food at the restaurant by yourself.
- Hotel Pick up / Drop-off
Please prepare: Camera, Sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses