About this tour
- LocationPhnom Kulen National Park - Kulen Mountain & Waterfall
- Duration10 hours
- Tour start7:30am
The price is per person. Our tour group’s size is nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
- Local villages/people
- Animals, cows, water buffaloes,…eta Rice Paddy Fields, palm tree planting Natural surroundings
- Ride through jungle tracks, off road Beautiful views while riding up the mountain Waterfall
- Optional swimming at the waterfall (change room onsite)
- Reclining Buddha
- Thousand Linga
- Mountain cliff views
Start Manual Motorcycle from your hotel driving through the villages to see the Buddhist temple as call Wat Run located nearby Phnom Bok and then drive through Tbaeng villages to the mountain, take a break at the foot of the mountain.
Driving up to the mountain directly to the Waterfall for swimming and photos shoot.
Lunch nearby waterfall, after lunch the tour will drive to see the Reclining Buddha was built during the 16th century. Afterward, to see the 1000 Linga river.
Continue to see the spring water was closed here, back to Siem Reap across through the local villager.
- 1 Motorcycle, 1 Guide for Driver. Honda Dream is our Motorbike
- Bottle Water & Coke
- Transportation: Kick Start Motorcycle
- Some snacks and local bites are included. But you will have to pay for the main dishes of the local food at the restaurant by yourself.
- Hotel Pick up / Drop-off
Please prepare a swimming suit for waterfall