from USD $50.00
About This Tour
- LocationKrabei Riel Village And Floating Community Cycling Tour
- Duration8 hours
- Tour start7:30 am
- Total distance30km-33km( Approx)
Please noteThe price is per person. Our tour group’s size is nice small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more.
Destination To Visible
- Krabei Riel Village – Siem Reap Countryside Village
- Green rice-paddy and farmers
- Local handmade, local products
- Floating village
About this Krabei Riel Village And Floating Community Cycling Tour, our guide will lead you to see a beautiful rice field and the wonderful landscape of the lowland area. You will have fun by ridding on a bumpy road and photos around. After about a 1h ridding you will have the chance to see how the villager weaving baskets by vine and making fish traps. After about a 1h ridding you will have the chance to see how the villager weaving baskets by vine and making fish traps. See how the people grow their rice or other crops in that region. And after that, we will ride through to see a local school, then keep going on to the floating village directly to visit a unique people living in the floating village.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes, and good front suspension. (Giant).
- Cool drink & refreshing towel and coconut juice
- Hotel picks up / Drop-off
What Should We Bring?
- hat & umbrella
- Long T-shirt and long pan