About This Tour
- LocationWest Baray – The Great Reservoir
- Duration8 hours
- Tour start7:30 am
- Total distance30km-35km( Approx)
The tour cost is 75$ per person
7:30 am: The guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel, and start cycling from Angkor Wat to our destination located some 17km. We will stop and visit a typical local market that provides food and a wide variety of vegetables and fruits for daily use by the local people, and you will have the opportunity to converse with some villagers or with students in the countryside schools. A short stop at Wat Svay Romeat to have local Fresh Fruits, Cool Drink & Coke.
10:00 am: Stop at the main terrace of the reservoir and go on the boat to see the West Mebon temple which is located inside of the lake.
11:00 am – 12:00: Back from the boat take a wonderful local lunch time with the people living there. Cycling in another route to Angkor Wat and transfer to the hotel by Tuk Tuk or Car.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes, and good front suspension. (Giant).
- Bottle water
- Fresh Fruit
- boat fee
- Hotel picks up / Drop-off