Phnom Krom for Sunset Cycling Tour
from USD $28.00
About This Tour
- LocationPhnom Krom Mountain
- Duration4:00 hours
- Tour start2:30 pm
- Total distance20km-23km( Approx)
Please noteThe price is per person. Our tour group size is nice and small, from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 7. We also arrange private tours, these can have custom itineraries for groups of 4 or more. Please kindly contact us to find out more. If you would like to see temples, please check this tour
Destination To Visible
- Local Market &Local Schoo
- Green rice-paddy and farmers
- Ancient Pagoda(The Khmer empire temple call Wat Chedei )
- Lotus farm(The Lotus Farm is a unique workshop in the world. It aims to present in detail though in an entertaining manner, the exceptional production of the most ecological fabric made from lotus fiber)
- Local hand-products(Cambodia Basket)
- Sunset at Krom Mountain
- Leave your hotel at 2:30 pm ride through to see a local market where you could see all the products in on the ground and continue to the mountain where is our destination and will be finished after sunset. Have a local snack on the way back like the baby duck egg, fruit shake, and dessert.
- On the way we ridding, our knowledgeable guide will describe you to understand about the attractive lifestyle of Cambodian people living in that area and also have the opportunity to meet and speak with the villagers and students in the local schools. Moreover, you will have the chance to get beautiful photos with a lotus field, green rice-paddy, and farmers.
- We will lead you to see a beautiful landscape at the low land area and a great sunset on the top of Phnom Krom mountain which was located some 14km from the Seim reap town.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes, and good front suspension. (Giant).
- Cool drink & refreshing towel and coconut juice
- Hotel picks up / Drop-off