About This Tour
- LocationPhnom Krom Mountain
- Duration4:00 hours
- Tour start2:30 pm
- Total distance30km( Approx)
The tour cost is 35$ per person
Destination To Visible
- Local Market & Local School
- Green rice paddy and farmers
- Ancient Pagoda (The Khmer empire temple called Wat Chedei)
- Lotus farm (The Lotus Farm is a unique workshop in the world. It aims to present in detail though in an entertaining manner, the exceptional production of the most ecological fabric made from lotus fiber)
- Local hand-products (Cambodia Basket)
- Sunset at Krom Mountain
2:30 pm: Leaving your hotel in the southern Siem Reap which call Chrav village see a fantastic way of seeing the beautiful countryside outside of the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap town. This is a great opportunity to learn about how rural life in the Cambodian countryside differs from town, Pass by the local children going to school, and doing farm feeding the animals mostly thy are feeding pigs, cows, and buffalo. You will also experience how the locals trade and do business at the local market.
3:00 pm: As well as visiting Arthvear pagoda is an ancient pagoda placed in the idyllic countryside, where you can really see how the monks go about their day-to-day lives. Take a moment to breathe in the fresh country air and relax like the locals to refresh with cool water and soft drink. Keeping on to the mountain closed to Tonle Sap lake, exploring in local as the floating houses, stilt houses are installed not a permanent place.
4:30 pm: Cycling through the small path to see the local hand-products, weaving baskets by water hyacinth, they are a community helping orphans doing work. Across the lotus flower fields and lotus farm near Tonle Sap lake,
5:00 pm: Time to see sunset, and having soft drinks and beers.
6:30 pm: Cycle back to your hotel.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Modern, high-quality mountain bikes with; large gear sets, disc brakes, and good front suspension. (Giant).
- Cool drink, Coconut juice
- Hotel picks up / Drop-off